To enjoy the beautiful sound quality and efficient music cataloging, a remote app for your iPad/iPhone is the next step for the comfort use from your listening position sofa.
I’m currently working on the iOS Remote app for Audirvana Plus that will enable you to control playback of Audirvana Plus, and much more…
Streaming music source integration will come next, to give the opportunity to play from such nearly unlimited music libraries.
Qobuz, with its unique proposal of lossless streaming, will come first.
Qobuz is the first and only Hi-Fi online music service that provides access to all labels (independent and major) and all artists across all genres.
- – Unlimited music subscriptions in 16-bit/ 44.1 kHz “True CD Quality”
- – Downloading of 16-bit/ 44.1 kHz for the entire catalogue (more than 20 million titles)
- – Downloading of up to 24-bit/ 192 kHz on a large selection of “Qobuz Studio Masters” titles(more than 25,000 albums)
Qobuz also provides extensive information on catalogue releases, including thousands of digital booklets and exclusive high quality editorial content.
Qobuz aims to provide the world’s best music service, and there are currently a large number of releases and services offered exclusively by us. Access to the service is available in specific countries.
Обзор Audirvana Plus — плеер для тех, кто хочет максимума
The review is available here
Great review from IT Enquirer : Crystal-clear & perfectly manageable: Audirvana Plus 2 music player
“Now, Audirvana Plus 2.0.1 has been released, and I am starting to see the light. Audirvana Plus 2 outperforms everything else”
“With regards to the music asset management, I’m a fan, a huge fan.”
“In contrast [to other player], Audirvana Plus 2.0.1 seems not to add anything to your music — just the sound as it was recorded.”
The trial version is available to everyone, including for use on Macs that had already tried a 1.x version.
Audirvana Plus 2.0 is bringing a full featured library manager that will enable you to catalog all your music with easy to use user interface, and provide advanced metadata editing with even advanced tags like conductor, ensemble or period!
New license price will remain unchanged at $74 or €59.
Upgrade for 1.x owners will be at a low $39 or €31.
(Note that VAT may apply for purchases in European countries)
And the upgrade will be free for users who have purchased v1.5 since August 1st, 2014
Stay tuned for the 2.0 release in the very next few days!
Among recent great reviews on Audirvana Plus:
- Hifi & records (Ausgabe 3/2013): “Klanglich ist Audirvana derzeit wohl der Mac-Player mit der hôchsten Transpa- renz und der schônsten Feinzeichnung.”
- Vous et Votre Mac (N°89, mai 2013): “il est difficile de prendre en défaut Audirvana Plus. Ses concurrents n’ont pas d’arguments plus percutants, alors qu’ils affichent un placement tarifaire plus élitiste. C’est donc un logiciel que je vous recommande chaudement.”
- PC Advisor May 2013: “If you enjoy music from your computer, you owe it to your ears to hear how Audirvana Plus can nurture the hidden sound of your ripped collection.”
- Positive Feedback (Issue 67, May/June 2013): “I’m settling on Audirvana Plus as my new standard. I can’t think of a higher compliment”
- AudioHolics review (August 2013) : “On the Mac, the clear sound quality winner, to me, was Audirvana”
- HighResMac 18.09.2013: “ist Audirvana Plus sicher einer der besten Player am Markt und mein persönlicher Favorit”
With more than 75% of the votes, Audirvana Plus has been awarded “2012 Product of the Year Readers Choice” by the reference site for all that concerns attaining audiophile quality with the convenience of a computer.
Thanks to all the members of this terrific audiophile site, and special thanks its founder, Chris Connaker
Another great review from IT Enquirer, giving a 10/10 to Audirvana Plus.
“The resulting sound was nothing short of breathtaking”
“the best sound characteristics I have heard in years, and certainly the best of what digital music players can offer”
Direct Mode has arrived with release 1.4, and this is marking a strong step forward in the quest for the ultimate sound quality, always with very strong stability (so much that I’ve got reports Audirvana Plus is now used in large live performances with thousands of spectators!)
This is now a long way since 1.0 was released, with the iTunes integration, the SACD ISO playbacks with cataloguing in iTunes (along with all numerous playable file formats), and now Direct Mode. 1.5 (still free upgrade) will bring AU/VST plugins support for applying filters including room correction, and multichannel.
This is why its price for all new customers (the 1.x upcoming upgrades will remain free for current customers) is adjusted to be on par with the new standard set by Audirvana Plus in sound quality on the Mac platform. It is still at a very competitive position compared to competition, set at 59€ or 74$
And as we are entering the Holiday Season, there is a strong discount until January 5th, that makes Audirvana Plus price stay at 39€ or 49$ for any new orders.
Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!
Audirvana Plus has been reviewed in the September editions of The Absolute Sound (USA) and Hi-fi+ (UK)
A great review on The Audiophile World on the Direct Mode beta that “provides a true Reference Audio Standard level of listening pleasure”
And on AudioStream on the 188.8.131.52 that “sets the bar for OSX music playback software”